BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

St.Cloud Letter # 30, Dec 28 2009











Hey mom,
How are you doing??? I'm not going to lie... I was really home sick after Icalled the next day!!! But I'm back on my feet and working hard again!!!! Well I'm so happy I got to talk to you all but I never heard what everyone got for christmas.....HAHAH!!! All I know is what you got and what Dad got. Well I'm glad the Cowboys are doing good !!! Thank you so much for the jerseys!!! Now just tell me what clothes Dad and Brodee want to wear??? Because I don't mind but I do want some of them when I get back ok?? JK it's not a big deal !!! Well just send the packages and letters to the mission office again!! Well I love you so much!!! Well it's zone p-day today so I will probably get to play some football today..... I hope !!! Well we have a few people we are working with but we aren't as busy as I would like to be. Me and Elder Wilson are going to give a training on pg 107 in the Preach My Gospel. We have these new pass along cards that work really well and we are trying to get the ward to use them. Well ok I need to write Pres. D but I love you so much and thank you for everything mom!!!! I will be sending three packge home the monday after I find out that I'm leaving St.Cloud ok??? Well I love all you so much!!!Elder Summers

0 comments: