BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

St. Cloud letter #26, Dec 7, 2009


Mom......send my Christmas package to 502 Kentucky here in St. Cloud ok! Just this one time.... that's what they told us! Well I feel really bad about the window...Yes that is how it happen. I was 5 feet away and I tossed the keys underhand to my companion and he missed and they hit the back window and it shattered. I couldn't believe it broke!!!! I'm sorry you have to pay the $695!!!! I really thought they would at least help pay for it. I'm a little upset about the whole thing... but whatever!!!! So Angleo got baptized and I will send my SD card with pictures home in my package. There will be alot of crap but some present for you, Brodee, Taryn and Cal...... not much but idk what to get you !!!!!! I read highlights about the Cowboys game... glad that it wasn't Tony Romo's fault this time!!! Well I get to go to the Temple in like three weeks! I'm baptizing this girl named Alex on Saturday..... she is only 8 but I'm glad to do it!!!!! Well I'm doing good don't worry... I'm taking over SATAN..... he won't win !!!!! Yea I should leave next transfers for sure.... unless I train but I don't think that will happen... because then I would have to be here for 12 weeks to train!!! I wouldn't mind that at all!!! Well I'm really sorry mom I feel really bad about the window... I wish the church would help!!!!!! Well I'm goin to go play shuffle board today.... you know what the old people play!!! It should be fun and yes some days get pretty cold but not really!!!! Well I got another gun pulled on me.... it was the third one!!!! At least everyone has been nice after they found out it was us!!!! Well I'm missing you guys bad but I LOVE it out here!!!! It's really weird.... but I'm doing good staying healthy!!!! So did I only come out with one box of contacts???? Because I think I only have like 5 each left... which should last me a long time!!! I will tell you when I get down to my last two... ok??? I'm so sad about the GATORS!!!!!!!! Don't worry about the Christmas call.... I will call and then you can call me back!!! I think it's free!!!!! ok tell me what number you want me to call and everything!!! Don't worry about a phone card ok??? So will you please but up the Christmas tree for Cal ....just wait until she goes to bed then put it up!!!! She will be so HAPPY when she wakes up!!!! Well what are you getting everybody for Christmas???? Who's names did you get??? Well thank you for the package... but next time send more of Namy's rolls... those things were gone so fast!!!! Thank you for sending Ray's funeral program.....I love looking at it!!! I miss him... he was a really good man.. I LOVE him!!! So I taught the 12-14 year olds the other day at church.... we will see if I get in trouble cuz I made the bishop's daughter Jessica Forte cry.... well the Spirit did!!!!! LOL It was a really good lesson!!!! The Ward gave us 50 dollars for chistmas... so that was really nice of them!!! We are taking a few gators on a Temple tour Wednesday.... so things are really going good!!! The Lord is really blessing St. cloud right now!!!! I'm growing alot and I'm becoming a powerful teacher for the Lord to use !!! I got a letter from the Pima Seminary!!!!! I wrote each of the people back that wrote me a little note and then a wrote a letter to them all... half to the boys and... half to the girls and... a little bit of it to Brother Larson!!!! Well what do you need from me mom ???? Is there anything that you are having a hard time with ???? Is there anyone in the family that is having a hard time... that needs a letter ??? Tell me I want to help!!!! Are you and Cal still praying???? I hope so.... well I LOVE YOU and again....I'm really sorry Mom...I feel bad !!!! Love you All Elder Summers





















































0 comments: