BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

St. Cloud Letter # 29, Dec 21 2009




A little while later I got this...........JK.... I'm going to call!!!!! But it's going to be later. I think Elder Wilson is going to call at like 7 our time and then I will call !!! Sorry it's so late but what can you do!!! Tell Jack I'm sorry!!! Well tell everyone I'm doing good !!! Hey so I don't just say the same stuff over and over put it on speaker phone at 1st so everyone can hear Ok? Well Kendice got baptized. I won't be sending any pictures until I get another SD card back. So send one and remember that those black ones don't work !!!! Hey I bought those poster.... sorry they were 70 bucks!!!! But I really wanted them !!! Make a list of ? to ask because we are only allowed to talk for 40 min.... we might pull off an hour though... maybe!!! Tell everyone to do the same..... because I don't want to tell everyone the same thing over and over!!!! Well things are going good here. We have a few gators... but only Charles wife has a date for baptism!!! Oh and don't worry I haven't cheated and opened all the presents yet! I'm opening them on the right days! Well things are good and the Cowboys made me happy!!!! I knew they could beat the Saints! St. Cloud is good but I will probably be going next tranfers though. So that sucks cuz I love it here!!! Well today is only a half p-day until 12..... then on Christmas Eve we have p-day until 4..... so it's weird..... but anyway thank you so much for the Book of Mormon with your testimony in it. I will give it away soon. Send some of those pictures!!! Well I have to go.... we still have to shop!!! I have a funny story to tell you about the baptism that we just had. We filled the font up and we noticed a spider in it. So I had Elder Wilson hold on to me while I reached to get it....well we both ended up in the water. We had to run home and change out suits before it started. It was funny!! Ok well I love you and I will call I'm guessing around 7:35 or 7:45....or somewhere around there!!! That's my time so I think 5:45 your time anyway love you and talk to you soon!!!!!Elder Summers

0 comments: