BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

St. Cloud letter # 24, Dec 2, 2009




Mom,
Well it's Thanksgiving and sorry I haven't sent the questionnaire paper back yet. Well we went and played football today....it was gay though. It was like 20 on 20, way to many people. Well I got your package and thank-you for the book. Well it's going good but Satan is really working hard on me right now, but I have the Lord on my side, so hopefully I can overcome this crap soon. Well we are going to go see all the less active today, then at 3pm we are going to Bishop Fortes house and then at 5pm Sister Garner is feeding us.
Well I'm going to start trying to work out a little bit more....my leg is sill messed up. It hurts right under my butt still.....I HATE IT! So Saturday I find out if I get to stay in St. Cloud or have to leave. I hope I stay we finally got things rolling again. Our goal is 5 baptism for December. We have the people ready but they just need to take that step of Faith.
So I love you guys! I will step up my game and try to make you guys proud.....OK? Keep praying for me....Pray to help me master my mind. That's what I'm trying to do now. ......Keep good thoughts in my mind!!! I will send a package home on Monday if I'm leaving but if I'm staying I will wait a little longer. We have to get going. I will send this. Oh Guess what??? On Saturday we get to watch the BYU-Utah game. I"m so Happy!!! Yes!!! I love you guys!!!

Elder Summers

0 comments: