BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

St.Cloud letter #31, Jan 4 2010




Mom,OK.... well bad news I broke the camera. I will send the SD card home but the camera broke when I dropped it and now it won't work at all. I took the whole thing apart and then put it back together but it won't even turn on now!!!!! Sorry oh and while I'm at it I ought to tell you I bought an electric razor to try it out.... because I keep getting bad razor burn on my neck. So I'm going to try this!!!! Well I bought it with my food money because I didn't want to waste anymore of your money but if you buy me a new camera I promise to not break the new one!!!! Sorry mom I didn't mean to break it!!! Well the last few days have been really really cold but that hasn't slowed us down at all!!!!I got a nice coat from Brother Steve Clark.... that is the guy that pick me up the every first day I got here. It is really old but it is nice though. There is some pics of it on the SD card!!! I haven't got your package yet..... maybe today though. Well that sucks for Uncle Ty having to live in Bagdad and I'm sorry to hear that bout Maghan. Hope she's ok!!! So you get to spend 2 day with Bentley..... that's really cool!!!!!! Well I'm sorry about the camera mom!!!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!! I am so happy about them. I hope they take it!!!! 24 -0 over Philly.... that's pretty good!!!! But I hope they don't get cocky or they will lose really fast!!!!! Next Monday I will send 3 packages home 2 can be open but one has to wait until I get home ok!!!!!! You will know which ones you can open...... and have Dad and Papa start making frames for those posters okay!!!! Please tell Papa I said "Happy Birthday"..... Well I will keep working hard !!!!! I love you guys so much!!!! Elder Summers

0 comments: