BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

St.Cloud #25,Dec 3, 2009


Dear Mom,
Sorry my Email was so short I had to go golf because if we would missed are T time we couldn't have played. I just got back and it's 4:30 now. I'm staying in St. Cloud for the next 6 weeks. I'm so happy. I love it here. I want to get a lot more work done before I leave this area. Well Thanksgiving was really fun and Saturday I got to watch the BYU-Utah game, the whole mission did! I went over to a member house. I had a good time and it was a nice break!!! Well we have a baptism this Saturday....Angelo Malta!!! I'm so happy for him, he is deaf!! It's crazy I knew that we were going to baptize someone who was deaf. That's why I had you send me the sigh language stuff! That's crazy huh??? Well he asked me to baptize him which I'm grateful for that chance but I like it when members baptize them because we come and go but they are always there! We are teaching this less-active girl and she asked me to baptize her too. Her name is Alexa Blandon. She is 8....so that is really neat!! Tomorrow we are going to go teach 2 families. So hopefully good will come out of that. Tell Calleigh not to give up at Basketball and to keep trying hard....even in practice!!. Tell her to give everything she has and it will pay off. Even if her team loses every game....tell her to keep her head up!!! We (me and Elder Wilson) is getting along good!! We still bike for 3 days and then car for 3 days! I don't who that book is by but I know it talks about gays and same sex attraction. We are teaching a gay man and I really need it, if you can find it! Well things are good and I will send a package home before Christmas with a few presents in it. I hope all is well there. Tell everyone I love them and I miss them! I Love you too MOM! Elder Summers

0 comments: