BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #27, Dec 14th, 2009




Hey mommy
Sorry about my teeth I don't get it!!!! It's the teeth that already had fillings on them... IDK how come they hurt...but I have been taking much better care of my teeth out here!!! But still THIS...it sucks!!! I brush like 4 times a day and floss alot idk!!!!! I'm sorry though cuz it's a lot of MONEY! I'm glad we don't have to pay for the glass though!!! Well I'm doing good I baptized this girl named Alex on Saturday... it was a really good day... except Elder Wilson got sick!! He is better now and before we go to the Dentist we are going to go play basket ball us vs the other 4 Elders!!!! We are going to WIN!!! We have a baptism for this Saturday..... her name is Kendice!!!! Brother Phillips taught her when he served his mission here and he told us about her. So we went and taught her and she is getting baptized this Saturday!!! I'm so happy for her.... she has a 18 month girl too... so I'm proud of her and decision to be baptized!!! And Charles Cameron's (who we baptized a few months ago) wife is going to be baptized on the 9th..... so things are going real well!!!! I love being out here.... but I do miss you guys !!! So I saw that the Cowboys lost and Ware is out and we have the SAINTS next week.... UPSET TIME!!!! Hey how is Pima's Basketball team doing? I'm glad to her about Cal doing so good.... that make me so proud !!!! Tell her to keep it up and try hard in practice that's where you get better!!! Well I hope my teeth don"t cost that much.... there is 2 of them... SORRY!!! Well on Thursday I'm going to buy those posters... ok? Then I will probably send them home!!! Well I hope that's ok??? Well I'm doing good !!! How are you and Cal doing on praying??? GOOD I hope!!!! Well ok I haven't gotten any packages yet !!!idk what happen I hope they didn't get lost....................................................JK I got them THANK YOU so much I opened the tree today.... it;s pretty cool !!!! I'm sending a package today !!!ok that made me sad about Papa and Aunt Jean ... I hope they are both ok !!!! Well I Love you so much!!!!! ok Merry Christmas!!!! Elder Summers

0 comments: