BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #15, 29 Sept 2009


Hey Guys!
A Quick note! Thanks for the letters and packages. Dad... thank you for the letters, I love hearing from you. I have a blessing for you. If you start praying on your knees every morning and night you will become a better missionary and more chances to share the gospel! Mom...if you do what I told you about Cal she will become a better person than she could ever become on her own. You are important to her but so is the Lord! If she has both of you at the same time...WOW! Help her and you will see it will help you! Thank you for the emails and letters. It's so good to hear from you. And thank you for your love. Cal...Keep trying to be as good as you can really be. Ponder and Pray about the mission thing....it's between you and the Lord! Not me, not Dad or Mom but you and the Lord! Ok I LOve you! Elder Summers!!!

0 comments: