BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

St. Cloud Letter # 14, Sept 28 2009







Wow!!!!


This week was amazing. We had Charles, Liam and Tracey get baptized!!!! Mom will you tell Brad that he is going to love going on a mission. Tell him to work hard and it easy and fun. Also well you put this in the ward newsletter....I'm so grateful for the missionary's in our ward, thank them for me and tell the young men in our ward that I love them and if they want to understand life better and grow that they need to prepare to serve a mission. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I Love it out here!!!!Tell them to remember there are souls out there that only the Lord can help through them!!! I love you Pima 4th Ward!! Know that I'm trying my hardest to build the ward out here to be like our ward. Well this next part is for Cal. Cal I'm glad that you are growing up. I think you should prepare to serve a mission. I think you should make it a goal! It would make you such a better person and you would love it. I know the Lord wants you to serve, maybe you should pray about it. I hope you are the first girl in are family to be a servant of are Lord Jesus Christ! Well I'm glad your growing up. Here's a tip....when you pray get on your knees, never ever rush a prayer. When your eyes are closed, picture God in the room with you and act like he is listening, cuz he is!! Hey watch Conference with mom and write what you like about each talk you hear and tell me how your prayer are going. I love hearing from you....your letters are my favorite to get! You are the best sister in the world ...and I love you and I will always be here for you k! Mom write down your notes from the talks you hear and send them to me. Keep helping Cal....teach her all you know! I have a favor to ask...Mom before you and Cal go to bed each night, go in her room and get down on your knees and pray out loud with her. Switch off every night. Mom will you do this for me, please??? I know it well help both of you! Well I love it out here, I miss you guys sooooooo bad though. But it won't slow me down! You guys fuel me...you help me stay happy and proud. You remind me of how lucky I am to have a Temple family and I want everyone to have this!!! So thanks for your support! And to all the family...if your are reading this...Thank-you for your love and prayers and your caring!!! Well the other Elder are waiting for me and we need to go shop. so I love you guys! Elder Summers

0 comments: