BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #12, Sept 14 2009



















Hey Guys,


Man Brother Munns house is so nice. He has Zebra and water buffalo and stuff. All his kids were there and while they swam, we played pool. It was fun! Bro. Munns is a Lawyer and gives a lot of money to the church! Elder Wilks greenie is Elder Creer...He's from Las Vegas just like Elder D. In fact they are from the same stake! Hey Brodee I got your letter. I miss you bad. Hey keep trying hard in school so you can be rich and buy nice stuff and I can come bum @ your house all the time!! LOL! I miss Bentley so bad...I get homesick every time I look at her pictures. I love her so much. It sounds like she is growing up fast! Well Elder Creer is unpacking and I'm chillin playing hacky sack but I need to study! Oh funny story...this guy was walking down the street and we road up behind him and I said hey sir and he yelled and screamed like a little girl. Oh my gosh it was so funny! Me and Elder D laughed forever after we talked to him! Well we just dropped the car off to get an oil change and I'm studying the 17 points of the true church. I'm trying to memorize them. My heart hurts... I want everyone to have this gospel. Why can't people understand! I can't help from crying for them. I hope that everyone can get the chance to hear our message. Anyway we went to stake conference and listen to Elder Gay talk. We took the Halls and Connie and Charles. His talk was so good. He talked bout trials and Joseph Smith. He is a man of God and made me see many things I didn't see before. He is just pure and powerful. I want to be as pure as I can and help other become and stay pure. Well Our faith has been tested but with the Lords help we found 3 gators! So all is well!

Love you, Elder Summers

0 comments: