BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

St.Cloud Letter #16, Sept 12 2009




Hey Mom,

I got your email today and a call from Sis. Anderson. I guess Dad called and told her you didn't get an email last week. Well I hope this send this week, if not I need to call her! Well I'm fine but I can't do anything with this SD card. I don't know if it's to big but it won't work. Maybe you need to do something on the computer with it! IDK? This has been a good week, we have been working hard! We are having a baptism Sat. Linnea, Connie's grand daughter is getting baptized. Tell everyone thanks for the letters. Well I keep taking pictures and stuff...this week has been a good one! We have spent a lot of time with Charles and the Halls and Connie and Linnea, it has been fun! We are working with lots of other people too! So how is the ward doing?? Did Riley leave for the MTC yet??? For P-day we are cleaning because tomorrow is house inspections! At a fireside the other day...I saw some Elders that was in my district at the MTC. So I'm going to write them today and maybe play some basketball. I don't know though....my leg is hurting...it never has went away from football! I just deal with it. OOOh guess what? I got hit by a car....well I'm ok! It was just the back of my bike, but I almost wrecked, but I caught myself! No big deal! Now that school has started, people have been yelling and giving us the bird alot more! The other day we were walking and this kid stuck his head out the window and yelled my sister thinks your hot....so I like that a lot better than...f you dang Mormons! Well guess who I'm writing to ....Walter Rane! He is a painter for the church. He is my favorite and he sent me some signed pictures...that I will send home for you to keep safe for me. You should look him up on the computer. I'm writing him and he's writing me back, it's cool! But I still like hearing from you guys better. So how is Cal and your praying going? Good I hope!! If not I hope you start up again tonight!! Well I'm loving it out here and growing a lot. Love you guys! Thanks for the Love and prayers...it helps alot! Elder Summers

0 comments: