BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #13, Sept 21 2009


Mom We baptized Connie!!!! And we should have 3 more this weekend. Charles, Tracey and Liam! I'm so happy! Our goal is to get 5 this transfer. I know we can do it, we just have to keep working hard. I'm going on exchanges with Elder Bills, he is a zone leader and way cool. I have to give a training talk at district meeting. I'm going to talk about the Book of Mormon missionary's and their good points and how we can be like them. I have been a little sick but I'm feeling better. I got another ward newsletter from sis Barney. Can you tell her thanks and I love getting them. So how is your becoming Temple worthy and missionary work going? Do anything you can to help the work. There are a lot of people out here to help and I want to help them all. We must help the work go forward. It's all that really matters...this is the 7th inning and we have to step up our game cuz we don't have much time. I'm getting so excited for conference in a few weeks. Well let's keep working hard!
Love you all, Elder Summers

0 comments: