BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #11, Sept 8 2009





Hey Guys,


Well today is deep clean Monday....so we have to really clean the house good. After that Brother Wright is picking us up to take us to lunch and then to finish our knifes! I'm going to send it home next week. We went to the Sheckman's for supper. Bro. Sheckman is like in his late 60's and he was a Jew and Sis. Sheckman is from Peru and had 4 kids before they met. They are Susie, Danny, Georgie and Angie, who is 7 and I love her so much! Afterwards we met Sis Sheckman at her friends house, who isn't a member. The friend was sick and so we gave her a blessing. It was sweet and the spirit was strong. We also taught Charles the word of wisdom. I'm trying really hard to work on pride. Pride is my biggest weakness. I'm studying some talks on pride. It's hard but I have to better myself always. I want to be closer to the spirit. I want to change and be a better man. We all need to read 2 Nephi 26:27 and do it. If there anyone we care about we need to tell them the church is true! This guy came over...his name is Bro. Wanger. He was sick and needed a blessing. It's so weird to me that I have the power to heal the sick, I mean really heal them even someone with cancer or anything. It's all up to faith and God. It's crazy that God would give us that kind of power! We went on splits and I got to teach Connie...I committed her to be baptized and she going to be baptized Sept 19th. I'm so happy for her. The spirit was so strong! I need to go pray for thanks! And I also need to polish my shoes because they are so soaked. I hope they aren't ruined. Well we just got the call for transfers. Elder Stewart is going to Coco with Elder Wood and Elder Wilks is going to train and me and Elder D are still together! Well we are waiting for the rain to stop so we can go teach Charles. It is so cool teaching him because he's so in tune with the spirit. I'm so excited for Sunday's...they are my favorite days!! We are doing some major tracking tonight from 7 to 9. We want to talk to at least 50 people.
well better go to work, Love Elder Summers

0 comments: