BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Letter #43, Stuart March 29,2010

Hey Mom,
It's was a pretty good week.... Cheryl got baptized and no Micheal didn't do it... Brother Mejia baptized her he is the member that's taking us to the Temple this thur. It should be way cool!!! So Sister Neilson a lady from St.Cloud is coming down to visit her family and she wants to take us out to eat on friday!!! So that well be really cool ....she is the bead lady !!! The one who taught me how to do those bead braclets I made!!! Well I'm way excited for conference and I'm going to order the cds right after they come out ...ok!!!! So don't send them!!!! Tell Aunt Nana I said Happy birthday!!!!! Well Mom I'm glad you are getting temple worthy!!!! I'm so happy that is a big stress for me.... because if you aren't then we can't be together forever... it Gods law!!!! So I am happy that you are doing that!!!! I love you soo much!!!!! Well tell Brodee and Taryn I'm happy for them and tell them I love them!!!! Give bent kissses for me and send pics!!!! Is Nollie's middle name said like Ray??? Well that is so cool!!!!! Humm a light house builder is somone who sucks up to the president.... the story is long I will send it on a tape!!! Did you get my tape I sent home??? I hope so cuz I sent it!!! Well I got to confirm Cheryl a member... it was my 1st time to confirm someone and it was really neat!!!!! Well Mom I'm learning alot and I love teaching people!!! Moses this rc just called me and was asking me about the 2nd coming and it is neat how much the lord has blessed me with knowledge of his gospel!!!! I love him for that and I must use this gift to help people and he will keep blessing me!!!! Well tell every one I said hello and that I love them!!!! Elder Summers

0 comments: