BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Letter # 39, Stuart March 1st 2010

Hey everybody thanks for writing me. I haven't got the packages but I am going to get them today!!! Well I'm doing good and working hard my trainee's name is Elder Engemann ...he is from Provo. He is a really good missionary and I love him a lot!! Well thank you guys for all your support.... sorry for not writing more but its hard ....I never have time !! But I do love hearing from you guys!!! Thank you for the b-day packages too!!!! Well I'm doing really well and Michael's baptism was really good!!!! We are pretty low in are teaching pool but we just need to get out there and find more people to teach. Well I'm doing good but in a little while I will need more white shirts and church sock but I'm good for now. I opened the last two new shirts a few days ago and I will probably throw away a few of the really gross shirts. I will need new pants soon too but my shoes are fine for now. I well send a box of stuff home before I get transfer. Can I send a sword home? OK I'm going to deposit all the of money today. I kind of want it to go into my bank account so it can help build interest but whatever!! Well I love you guys so much and hope Bentley is getting better! Thank you for the tape it was way cool... I loved hearing bent... that is crazy she can talk so good.. man I miss her!!! Well I'm ready to watch all the naruto with cal but I still have along time before that happens and I need to make the most of it while I'm here!!! I love this work so much I'm doing great..... love you guys bye Elder Summers

0 comments: