BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Letter #40, Stuart March 8, 2010

Hey Mom,
It's zone p-day today... so I've been playing b-ball all day! We got up really early and went and watched the sun come up... it was really pretty and I loved it! Well last night Gladys Knight came and had a firesite.... it was way cool !!! We went with Brother Futo and another lady in the ward named Michael she is really nice! The firesite was so cool... I loved it!! Her and her husband bore their testimonies and it was really good! The music was sweet it was really good! Humm Brother Futo got a really bad headache though so I had to break the rules and drive home so don't tell ok!!!!! Well Elder Engemann is doing pretty good.....I'm just trying to be a good example but sometimes I have to give him a boost... but it's ok I'm sure I was like that when I first got out here! Well I saw alot of people from St.Cloud last night at the fireside and they all talked to me! It was really cool that they all remebered me. It made me feel really good !!!Well I have to go but I will write back soon..... I have to go LOVE you !!! Elder Summers!!!

Hey Mom,
I'm back I had to go the library to finish this!! Well how is everyone doing?? Hmm how are the kids in Pima doing ? The youth in the ward is really weak so I'm trying really hard to strengthen them!! I have had a little success but not as much as I'd like.... but we have found alot of new people to teach last week so that hopefully will lead to some more baptisms!!! Well tell all the family thank you for the gifts and cards.... sorry I can't write back but I don't really have anytime!!! This week we have to end are p-day by 4 so we can bike 15 miles to a appointment that we have. Man it's going to be a really hard and long ride.... I'm really tired from playing basketball all morning!!!! Well I'm doing good I don't really need anything but tell Dad and Cal that I'm really sorry I haven't been able to write them!!! Tell them that I love hearing from them and that I love them!!! So has Cal started to work out yet??? How is your diet going?? I'm really stating to like fish and I buy some every Monday! I have it once a week but it's pretty expensive. I'm doing good but I need to start writing in my journal more!!! I'm going to buy another "Preach My Gospel " ...mine isn't in very good shape! Well I LOVE you guys so much and thanks all you do to show your love for me!!! Elder Summers

0 comments: