BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Letter #41, Stuart March 15, 2010

Well I'm doing good!! Michael's girlfriend is going to be baptized on the 27 of this month and hopfully Micheal can baptize her. Her name is Cheryl .... hmm today we where pallbearers at a funeral for this guy in are ward. Well we are finally starting to have some succes again ....we are teaching a few people! I need to keep working hard and being a good example!!! Well Mom are you so happy to have a temple so near??? We are going to go on a lot of date nights there right? I hope so.....I really want you to go through with me like once every week!!! That would be way sweet!!! Well I'm doing good ....time is flying bye!!!! I love my mission but I miss you guys!!! Hmm hows the family.... tell everyone that I love them and tell Dad that I love him and that he better start playing chess on the internet or with Cal or you Mom!!!! I really liked playing with you so keep playing so we can play when I get back!! Keep getting healther.... I'm so proud of you and you are going to be one HOT Mommy!!!! Well my SD card is slowly filling up again sooooo I will send that a tape.... maybe pretty soon well not till a month or so!!!!! LOL So how is everyone.... do you know anything about what anyone is doing? I write to Zach and that is it!!! I'm going to give you his address and you can send him a letter ok please!!! What is James doing or Jared ??? What about David when did he leave?? Well tell Jack sorry about her teeth..... I remember that it suck really bad and it was wierd waking up after I got them done and every time I ate it was the worst taste in my mouth!!!!! Well Mom I've been out for a little while now and I'm so glad that I'm out here and I've grown so much!!! I'm a new person and I'm a rep of Jesus Christ and Iwill follow him all my life and then I will make it to the Celestial kingdom!!!! I hope and pray that you all will make it too!!! I can't make you but I can help and I will help if you let me!!! I love you all so much so please follow Him and do what every it takes to help each other make it back!!! Don't let SATAN win.... he can't beat the Lord but he can beat you.... well he can't really only you can bet you!!!! Well I love you guys and I'll talk to you later..... I'm going to beat you guys in chess you better be ready!!!!! Love Elder Summers

0 comments: