BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Letter #42 Stuart March 22, 2010

Hey Mom ,
How are you doing? I'm proud of you for not drinking sodas and I'm happy that you and cal are starting to workout!!! Well I'm proud of Brodee for doing that for you guys. Tell him I said that okay!! Well I don't think the Halls do!! I wrote them a letter so I will know for sure next week or when I get a letter back from them! They might get the Ensign but I don't think they get the friend or New Era!!! Humm I will get Zach's address for you next week if I can remember!!! No I don't need a SD card yet and transfers are in like two weeks!!! Tell Dad I said Happy Birthday.....so what did you guys do for his bday?? Tell him I love him so much and wish I was there to beat him in ping pong!!! Haha Well tell him he is the best Dad in the world and I talk about him all the time!!! Well Mommy we are having another baptism this Saturday... Michael girlfreind Cheryl is getting baptized.... humm I've been going to other churches and I'm so glad to know the truth!!! It would suck to be so lost like these people are and it makes me want to try even harder to find people that will listen!!! I didn't even know it was spring break!! Did you guys camp or anything??? Well Mom I have to go but letters are coming in the mail !! Tell Jack to write me please!!!! I love you and keep saying your prayers with Cal!!! I might need contacts soon!!! Love you so much and miss you so much I want to come home can I??? Elder Summers


Just kidding about coming home....pre April Fool's!!! I just wanted to see what you would do!!!! I love my mission!!!
I love you!!! Elder Summers!!!

0 comments: