BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Letter #33 Stuart...Jan 18 2010

Hey Mom Well I'm sad the Cowboys lost but there is always next year!!! You better not have to serve time in jail that is bull crap!!!! Well sorry but I bought a GPS.... I need it though!!!! Stuart is a really weird place to try to get around in! The ward is nice.... but not super big or good at missionary work!!! So that stinks!!! LOL Well I have been doing good here!!! My companion... Elder Carmack is a really nice guy and I love him! We live with two other Elders.....Barnes and Whittaker and I love them too!!! They are really cool!!!! Well humm.... I need new contacts soon!!!!! Well like in a month or two. Ok ...just a heads up my new razor is doing really well and it helps out alot with razor burn. I'm goin to still use the other razor for my neck though!!! Ok well it a nice house we live at. It's actually an apartment. I'm driving and it not that bad...... but it is a little scary!!!! LOL I have to step up my game even more over here.... this was a huge 1st week we found 10 new gators but only one made it to church. His name is Gary and he is trying to give up smoking! We are going to teach him on Wed at the church with are ward mission leader Bro. Bowser..... he is cool but he has alot of work to do!!! He covers 3 sets of missionary.......he is really cool though!!! I'm trying to get Bishop Clark to get him a couple of councilors and some ward missionaries to help him..... because it's to hard for him and we need more help!!! Well we set a date with this man named Michael, who we meet my 1st day here, but he didn't make it to church! So we are going to go see what the deal was!!! LOL I do like it here and there is alot of people here.The ward is small and alittle weak.... so I hope I can make a change!!!! So I can take the GPS back if you want me to. Just let me know!!! Well it's weird being the senior companion... you have alot more to do!!!! I keep tons of notes about everything us missionary do and who I'm with! Elder Carmack says he has never seen anyone take so many notes!!! LOL I gave a training last district meeting.... my 2nd by the way but it was about attitude!!! It was ok, I talk about joy and anger!!! I haven't gotten the camera yet... maybe today!!!! I will take alot of pics though when I get it to make up for not having it OK!!! Hey I have so many cool ties now.... ties are like my life!!!! I will take a pic of them so you can see!!! I gave Elder Carmack a suit that Elder Delucchi gave me! He wanted a different color than his other suit! Hey just wondering...... are all my shirts ok?...... and pants? LOL Has anyone takin any thing? Just don't let them take them unless they ask.... ok !!! Well I'm working out more and have gotten a little bigger!!! So it's gay... we don't even live in our area ,we have to bike like 5 miles just to get in our area and that stinks!!!! You can open all the packages but the one that says don't open!!! The other one is posters and pics I just dont want them messed up but you can open them just don't poke holes or tape or any thing..... they are the ones I want Dad and Papa to make frames for ok!!!!! That's a nice coat I sent huh??? Hey do you think you can get the button fixed for me??? I really like it ok!! Well I got in trouble again before I left St.Cloud. I played a prank on the St. Cloud ward and I put pics of me all over the church..... it was funny but Bishop Ables the other wards Bishop got mad and called Pres.D!! Everyone else thought it was funny even Bishop Fortes but not Bishop Ables!!!!! So Pres. D is making me write a letter saying I'm sorry to him......so that stinks!!!! And Pres. D got a little mad at me... o well I'm still going to work as hard as I can!!!! I'm here to serve the Lord and have fun while I'm doing it!!!! I won't do anything like that anymore though!!!! LOL.... but I love the work...I love the Lord and I'm so greatful that I'm out here and not at home messing around and messing up my life!!! Thank you Mom and family for helping me out!!!! You guys saved my life!!!!!! I'm very lucky!!!!! But I'm here now and I won't look back ever again!!!!! I won't let go of the rod ever again!!!! I might trip up a little bit but I won't let go!!!!! Well I Love you guys...... keep praying and reading!!!! Love Elder Summers

0 comments: