BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

St.Cloud Letter #32...Jan. 11 2010






















Hey Mom
I'm heading to Stuart north !!!! Which is on the coast and is like 40 miles north of West Palm Beach! My companion name is Elder Carmack, he has been out a transfer less than me. I'm senior companion so that means I have to drive!!! Wish me luck!!!!! Hey send me some more tapes so I can send you one back!!! Hey you know those old chargers for the CD players????........ The ones that you can plug into the wall !!!! I need you to send me one. I don't want to have to keep buying more and more batteries for this player I have!!! Well it's really hard to leave St.Cloud .....but I know it's time but man it's really hard!!! I'm going to give your email address to Tracy Hall!!! I love them so much ok and I'm going to maybe give your address to a few other people too ok????? Well is Nollie going to be born soon??? I can't wait till she is born but I'm going to hate not being able to see her and hold her!!!! Man it's ok though. I will do it for the Lord!!!! I miss you guys!!!! I'm way happy about the cowboys!!!!! Elder Wilson is district leader now!!!! Hey also rememeber Elder Delucchi birthday is the sameday as mine so remember to tell him Happy birthday too ok???? Man 6 months down...... I'm not ready for it to be going so fast !!!!! It's crazy I wish I could be watching football with you guys on that nice big TV but it's worth it being out here....... I know that !!!!! Ok I'm sending four packages home..... one you can't open!!! One has a coat that I need you to fix..... because I want to wear it when I get back.... one is just stuff and the other one is posters. Please don't open them until I get back..... ok the poster I guess that is ok!!!!! I trust you Mom!!!! Well I love you so much and don't worry I'm still taking pictures on Elder Wilson camera..... so I have a few goodbye pics!!!! Man I don't want to leave..... but I'm going to go into Stuart and work hard!!!!! It has been closed for a long time then it opened again then closed when I got here and it opened a transfer after I got here!!!! I think they have only had one baptism though..... so I have my work cut out for me!!!! But I'm ready......I know the Lord is with me..... Joshua 1:9 !!!! I love you guys and go boys!!!! Love Elder Summers

0 comments: