BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Letter #34 Stuart... Jan 25 2010

Hey Mom,
My address is.... 231 SW Palm Dr. Well let see what do I want you to send me???? I still would like some wart remover please and umm a cool purple tie maybe!!! I love my ties and I have alot of new, really good ones! Sorry about the GPS... it was alot but its really nice and I got insurance on it! Well things are good here and I sent your questionnaire paper thing like two days ago so that should be there soon. Tell Brodee sorry I haven't wrote him and I will try today!!! Humm I guess I'm going for the Saints too I guess! I'm so glad that your are not going to jail!!! I hope you feel better!!! Hey hook me up with some rolls from grandma please!!!! Hey I'm eating 6 meals a day and doing that diet thing.... so I don't really want sweets!!! I do like the pop tars and gronala bars though! Sorry about the spelling...I dont have much time! Well I already have the conference CDs!! Rememeber I got them a long time ago! I did get the camera you should buy and send me rechargeable batteries so we can save money!!! Well I hope this Email sends...... I love you so much Mom !!!! We are doing good... we have two People that are going to be baptizing in Feb.... Gary is really cool and he has a cool story! I will have to tell you some time when I have time.... but he has killed people!! Crazy huh..... Well love you All.. bye from Elder Summers!!!

0 comments: