BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Letter #35 Stuart, Feb 2 2010

Hey Mom
Ok I will write Mandi dont worry !!! That suck about the missionaries that died! Well today is zone pday so I don't have much time but I LOVE you so much and I got you a shirt.... I will send it home before I get transfrred ok? Well I'm having trouble with people not accepting us... but other than that I'm doing great!!! I have step up my studies and its my favorite part of the day!!! I'm working on alot of things at once and the Lord has open my mind and I'm actually learning so much.... I love it!!! Well I'm doing good but I need to write some letters to all the family!!!!! Tell everyone I love them and think about them everyday. I love that picture of all of us together!!! Well I have to go.... love you so much.... sorry I have to go! Cal you are the best sister ever.... I love you!!!!Elder Summers

0 comments: