BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Letter #46 Kissimmee, Nov 29, 2010

Hey Mom,
Elder Myler won't be here for Christmas. I still haven't seen Tracy but I know they want to take me out for dinner so we will see. Bro Rap might take us out today.I hope Namy is ok! Well things are way slow right now, we are having a hard time finding people but we are working really hard. Elder Myler isn't trunky but he's just kinda hard for me to work with. I really like him though, he is a super nice guy! President Hall is cool, he is interviewing Dyana on wed for her baptism. Well I'm glad you guys are doing well and I hope Dad has made it to the temple these past weeks! It is still way hot here! Mom I'm going to buy whatever I need or want out here to help me workout ok? I will try not to spend to much money but I'm trying to eat healthy and good and that cost a little more ok? So I'm sorry but anyway Thanksgiving was good we got to play football and we had 3 dinners. This ward is ok, we are going to meet with bishop Kober on wed cause there is a few things or plans that I want to discuss with him. I think they can really make the ward go better. Well this has been a slow week but I'm ready to work hard and make this next week better! Ok I love you guys but I need to write Pres. Hall cuz I didn't have time last week.
Love Ya, Elder Summers

0 comments: