BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Letter #45 Kissimmee, 26 Nov 2010

Hey Momma,
I'm doing good here. Hope you got my Email. I live on Long and Fairway in Kissimmee. No one notices my black eye so it's better. I'm glad you guys are trying to better yourselves....that's real cool and I'm proud of you. I hope you get to the Temple soon. Have fun in Tucson shopping. So how is basketball going for Cal, I hope good! Have you started any of your projects yet? Well Don't worry I'm taking lots of pics and I have started the tape for you. Send me a question paper and I will fill it out for you. I'm doing good and I don't need anything. The house we live in is OK, it's kind of old but I got a pillow and A blanket finally today so I'm happy! K I'm going to go take a nap and I will write more when I wake up! I LOVE the mission but man it's hard and I'm always ready for bed. Oh by the way I'm working super hard!!!! Well my face is breaking out as you will be able to tell in the pics and it's stinks! Aunt Tye and Mason wrote me so it was good to hear from them. Well I don't think I need anything. I really don't know what else to say other than I LOVE YOU! I'm glad your my mom and I'm grateful for you always being there and always taking care of me. K I LOVE YOU and talk to you on Monday!
Elder Summers

0 comments: