BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Letter #47 Kissimmee, Dec 6 2010

Mom,
Man I don't know if spent that much but yes I have bought some stuff. I have my card now so I shouldn't be spending to much more money! If I spent that much I'm sorry but I had to buy a blanket and pillow and stuff. I will try not to spend anymore I feel super bad and dumb that I spent that much!!! Well it's Elder Mylers last week..... just when things are getting good!!! We had a baptism on Sat and we have alot of people we are working with. I hope you and Namy are ok and get better soon!!! mmm I haven't gotten any packages yet maybe I will today!! Yes I will try and send back Dad's white pant next Monday. Mom don't waste money on sending me packages.... I would rather you just keep the money and me buy stuff out here Okay!! We have a super busy week this week!!!! I'm happy we are going to go teach a lesson in a hour so that will be way good. We are trying hard to get some people who are ready to progress !!! Hey mom if you are still doing the letter thing on the blog please correct my spelling! LOL Thanks!! Mmm I was about to send my Ipod home cuz they aren't allowed but they might be next year so I'm just going to wait. Anyway I feel really bad about spending that much money and I will try hard to spend more wisely. Hey don't send me any junk food cuz it well just be a waste cuz I won't eat it. So don't worry about sending me that kinda stuff !!! Mmm send a question paper if you want and I'm almost done with a tape and I will try to send it with Dad's pants. Well I love and miss you guys but I'm glad to be back out here. I'm really starting to get back into the swing of things...... love you guys, Elder Summers

0 comments: