BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Letter # 44, Kissimmee November 22, 2010

Hey Mom... sorry that 1st email was so short. I'm here!!!! I made it back and I'm doing great and loving the work. We have a baptism this Saturaday and her name is Dyana! She is way sweet!! I'm going to write you a letter today that will have a lot more info in it. I can't remember all your questions right now but I will try and answer them when I write. I don't have a lot of time right now! My companion's name is Elder Myler and today is his birthday. He is turning 21 and he goes home at the end of this transfer, so I'm killing him! My Area is in Kissimmee, not sure how to spell it but I will tell you more in my letter so you can google earth me! I know you like to do that! We live with two other leaders, they are the Spanish Missionaries and I love them both. It is so nice here, the weather is great!!!! A missionary has my bike but I got Elder Christainsons bike... I didn't spell it right but he was my zone leader when I went home. It is so cool being able to see everyone again and I'm loving it!!!!! I'm doing really good and I'm already back into the swing of things. Church was way good and there is 3 set of missionarires in our ward... the zoneleaders and the triangle missionaries. So our ward is bulking up between the 3 of us! We have the south area and there isn't to many active members in our area, so member exchanges are kinda hard for us but will get better. Well I will send you that letter tomorrow and try to answer all your questions! k love you and tell everyone I said Hello and that I love them!
Elder Summers

0 comments: