BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Letter #38, Stuart Feb 22, 2010

Hey Mom,
I'm doing good here. I am going to be training this transfer.... so that pretty crazy!!! I'm getting to know the ward a little better but anyway Elder Carmack is going to go with a light house builder (suck up) and Elder Whittaker is leaving and Elder Barnes is getting a missionary that went home but is coming back! Elder Barnes will be with me and my companion for like a week!!! I'm really stressed bout being a trainer but I'm OK.... Joshua 1:9!!!! Well tell Uncle Ty I said to give Mandi a blessing!!! I'm going to write her today again!!! I still haven't seen pictures of James baby... tell him I'm waiting !!! ok it's still President D!!!I won't get the other President until my year mark remember?? Well tell Cal thank you for her letters it means alot to hear from her. Tell her I'm proud of her... and are you guys still working out? Well my leg still is messed up and it sucks but Oh well !! Michael is going to be baptized this Saturday!!! Yea I see some of my MTC people every once and awhile! It is always really neat to see than and I would want to be companion with Elder Ellis because he works hard!!! Well I'm doing good I don't need any thing but should I put my money in the bank or what? I have alot so what should I do with it??? Hey I'm going to hunt and fish alot when I get back. I'm going to hunt with a bow after awhile... but tell Uncle Mike I'm ready to go with him!!! Well send a questionarie thing if you have any more questions!!! Ok I love you and wish me luck on the trainer thing and KEEP PRAYING WITH CAL EVERY NIGHT PLEASE OUT LOUD AND TAKE TURNS !!!!!!! Love You...Elder Summers!!!

0 comments: