BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Letter #36, Stuart Feb 8, 2010

Mom,
Sorry about the money.... I put it back in the account!! Hey is that my card from the account with my money from Graduation and work? If so let me know because I have some money I want to put in there. Well that guy ripped me off and it sucked..... but I learned my lesson I'm sorry!! Mom I just didn't know what to do but I am sorry and I won't let it happen again!!! Well I don't really want anything for my b-day.... maybe a black suit with purple tint I don't know though.... I'm ok!!!! Well I'm glad the Saints won... good for them!!! I'm so proud of Cal tell her I think that's really cool that she got her YOUNG WOMAN MEDALLION and that she has made me really proud!!!! Well I miss Bent really BAD.... I can't wait to see her again!!! That's really neat that she remember me!!! Humm that's cool about your diet I know you can do it !!! Well my studies have gotten a lot better from when I first came out !! I'm working on things now it's crazy the Lord has really opened my mind!!! Well for my gators we are working with a few people but the only one with a date as of right now is Michael Denis.... he is this 52 year old guy that his son and his son girlfriend live with him along with their twins!!!! He is nice but his family doesn't really talk to us.... so please keep him in your prayers!!!! Thanks!!!! Well I think I'm getting bigger..... is Brodee still working out alot ? He is probably way stronger than me now!! O well!!! So it's week 5.... so that means transfers are soon !!! Well I'm a little sick.. but I'm getting over it!!! How is everyone doing ? Well I'm slowly starting to like the ward and they are finally starting to feed us and help us out. I love them though!!! I'm trying to change even more and become more loving than I am right now!!! I can't wait to come home and spend time with you guys.... its going to be great I can't wait to go home and play ping pong and be with you guys.... but right now I have a great work to do and I'm going to do it the best I can !!!! Well I LOVE you so much!!! How is everyone in the ward doing????? And what's going down in Pima ??? Well I Love you and thank you for everything you do for me mommy I LOVE YOU sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... much !!!! Love Elder Summers

0 comments: