BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #17, Oct 19 2009




Hey Mom,


Guess what? There is no good Spanish restaurants out here! Anyway I haven't moved yet or met my new Companion! I hope to do that tomorrow. That's pretty cool about Pima almost beating Thatcher at their homecoming!!! How are you and Cal doing on your praying together? Good I hope, if not start now!! Well Linnea got baptized. That's 5 this month! She got baptized on Saturday and it was sweet! Don't worry I took pictures! I won't get mail until Thursday because of transfers, so I didn't get your fall/fair package yet! I'm going to become co-senior companion. Cool huh! Oh and yes I have drove a couple of times and it was easy. Do you guys need anything from me? Just let me know if you do and I will help out the best I can. We have no beds at the new apartment, so we will be sleeping on the floor. It's getting pretty cold here, everyone is freezing but I love it. Well we have got to find new gators! We will, we must just have faith that there is people out there that want this. I know they are out there! I play a lot of basketball on P-days. I heard my new companion is pretty good. I hope so cuz I kill everyone right now! LOL! Well I lost the other day by 2 to Elder Delucchi, Wilks and Creer! They beat me and I was mad....the only reason they won is because my arm popped out again. It was pretty bad this time. I couldn't get it back in for a while. I was sore the whole week. It's starting to feel better now. Well I'm doing good....I just can't gain any weight...in fact I lost 2 pounds! I'm so sad!! O well I'm all packed up and ready to go! Well I'm going to send this. I hope you get it. Love you guys! Elder Summers

0 comments: