BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

St.Cloud Letter #8, Aug 17,2009




Hey Guys,


Well we went and played volleyball today @ the church. I wanted to play Basketball but we have members and maybe some gators coming so we played volleyball. It was fun! We had a lot of people that weren't very good but they were trying hard. Elder D. is cutting Elder Stewart's hair. I need a hair cut but I guess I can get one next week! I'm scared to have him cut mine. O yeah yesterday I was on a roll. First I asked this guy if he would read 3Nephi 11 and he said he would, then we met this lady and she said come back and we'll have dinner and we can talk to her, so that should be good. I hope we can get her going so she'll be are new gator. We had a good lesson with the Halls, Tracey the wife made us cookies, so that was nice. She is moving along good. Mom I never have time to write people. It seems like the only time I have time to write is when I'm on the pot. But anyway can you tell Ty & Tye and Aunt Nana, the Windsors and Namy and Papa thanks for the letters and packages. Tell them I'm so happy when I hear from them and they are all so sweet! Thanks them for their support and that they all give me the boost I need and to stay happy and strong! So when we were tracking this guy said that our Prophet is fake and he always changes his mind. So I told him I know the Prophet is true and I bore him my testimony. Elder D told me afterwards what I did was wrong....I told him I would never back down when people talk bad about my church, I know it's true and I'm proud of it and I can't listen to people talk bad about it and that well never change! But anyway .....Hey Guys it's weird but I love the Book of Mormon so much now! I want to understand it better! I'm reading about the brother of Jared right now. Oh I saw the Temple yesterday....you like come over this hill and Bam there it is. It's so beautiful! So we knock on this guys door the other day and he wasn't interested but he said to watch out for those giants grasshopper, they have been jumping on people all day. He was right! So I was looking in the mirror and guess what.....I have a missionary farmers tan!! I hate it .....my neck is two different colors right at the collar. It looks so dumb but I look at it as a sign of working hard. Another sign is that I'm soaked from sweating everyday! Haha.. Oh I have seen at least 5 black snakes already....scary huh!!! Brother Wright is helping us make knifes. It's going to take like 3 months, it should be fun. So we have like 12 or 13 gators we are working with, so we are working hard. It's weird I didn't think I would miss you guys this much, but I know I'm out here for a good reason. I want to do missionary work my whole life. Well mommy I miss you but don't worry about me I'm doing good! I know the church is true and I know life is hard but it is worth it. Tell everyone I love them!

Elder Summers




0 comments: