BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

St. Cloud Letter # 9, Aug 24 2009




Hey,

We have President interviews. I just hope Pres. D doesn't get mad at how long my hair is. I need it cut pretty bad and I didn't shave yesterday, so I need a shave quite badly too. It's weird I have to shave so much it's not even funny. Anyway I hope I don't get sent home. Anyway it all went good. I've been study preach my gospel for like 50 min trying to get ready for the Halls. I'm so worried that I'm going to mess up but Brodee's favorite scripture... Joshua 1:9 helps out a lot. I know if I teach by the spirit it will work out fine, I just have to have faith. Funny story...Elder D. was riding down these stairs on his bike and ate it so hard. His hand was bleeding. I felt so bad but now that he's ok I can't stop laughing. He was straight up in the air forever, it was so funny. We are going on exchange with the zoneleaders. It should be fun and Elder D. can get a break from me and me from him! I went with Elder Linley...I learned a lot from him. We ran from house to house. I did real well and taught with the spirit. We got a lot of potential gators. My favorite scripture is 2Nephi 26:27...look it up! Well we were getting ready for Ed's baptism and had the font all filled up and everything and we found out Ed has a court date. We had to cancel the whole thing. I hope things work out and he still gets baptized. Well he said he'll still come to church but he didn't show up. Well on Monday we are going to go work on our knifes again. Brother Wright's so cool. My handle is from a East India stag horn.

This next part is for Calleigh...hey I have some advice for you. You can take it or leave it but know I prayed about it and I love you. Ok always try your hardest and and learn all you can in school and church. Pray and ask for help. Be kind to everyone no matter what they say or do. Listen to Dad, learn from him, see his kindness and how hard he works for us. Watch how he's kind to everyone he meets. Look at Brodee and learn from him as well. Look how he studies hard to get what he wants. Now watch Mom cuz she has the most love for you. No one on this earth loves you as much as she does or can. Learn how to be a good mom. If you ever need help pray and ask for help and remember Heavenly Father loves you, But remember that Dad, Mom and Brodee are there for you and learn from them NOW while your young. Now as far as church...you need to do all you can for the church and a good way to do that is live the gospel. Live like you are next to Jesus all the time. As soon as you do bad ask for forgiveness. Keep the Holy Ghost with you always and be an example to everyone. Just do what you know in your heart is right and be happy. Don't date any boys till after high school. Just have fun in school. I love you so much and I want the best for you and the only way I know to get the best is through Jesus Christ and his church.

Ok ....Hey mom #60 Travis Bright for the cowboys...his grandparents are in my ward and I talked to them Sunday. Also we were tracking and we found two new gators. One is way good..he invited us in and we asked him if he knows the things we are saying are true and if he'll be baptized and he said yes, that the Lord has been preparing him. His name is Charles Cameron, he is maybe around 50 or so but he's ready. Today I realized I didn't have my name tag on and it like 5pm! Funny HUH! Well I love you so much, you are the best Mom ever. Thank you for babying me but be tougher on Calleigh, teach her everything and help her learn everything you know. Just keep her on the right path. Don't worry bout me, just focus on her...this is going to be a key time in her life...high school is fun but super dangerous. Stay close to the church and be an good example ...no more swear words in front of her. I love you and I know you know all of this but I worry about her. Don't ever forget you and Dad made me who I am today!

Love, Elder Summers

0 comments: