BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

St.Cloud Letter #7 Aug 10,2009




Well it's p-day today...and it's a zone one. so like all the zone does the same thing together. They went to Gator land. Elder Stewart still didn't feel good so I stayed home with him. He gave me like 4 ties for it....hahah! Me and Elder Stewart just napped all day. I need to get your email address so I can set up mine next Monday. I hope I don't get in trouble because we are suppose to write President Darrington every Monday but I didn't!!! Owell!! Elder D. is working on his bike and we are going tracking. We ended up getting caught in the rain! We were soaked!!! We stopped at a member house and did the dishes for them and helped clean until it stopped raining. Mom start the lead in missionary work. Help the missionary's as much as possible, not so much with food but with people. Make Dad and Cal fellowship people. We all need each other in these last days so please PUSH ON! Well it's been the longest and shortest week of my life. It's crazy, I'm learning so much everyday but I feel like I have been doing this forever! I don't know why but people are rude...if they would just give us a chance...we are only trying to help them so why can't they see that. Anyway...Connie this lady we are teaching wants to come to church and that just made my night! But anyway things are going good, it's hard but really good. I'm changing for the better, but I wish I had more energy to do more! I can't believe it's been a month. We have 8 gators we are teaching. That's what we call investigator! In Church we got to teach primary and it was fun. Please send jerky. I miss you guys a lot but time is flying by. I got your letter that James had his baby and it sounds like Riley is going to be cold!
Love you, Elder Summers

0 comments: