BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #6, Aug 4, 2009




Hey Guys!
Got here! Yesterday was a good day...Ed Sanders is this guy me and Elder Delucchi met and he wants to have a baptismal service the 22 Aug. First we have to get him to stop smoking. He is a pretty cool guy! I have met a lot of cool people! This morning I had to wake up @ 5:30 so we could go eat breakfast with the Solomon's! I'm going to eat a PB & J for lunch and then we are going tracking. I'm so cheap now I even eat the heel of the bread! I remind myself of Dad! Tell everyone thanks for the letters and keep them coming. It's always good to heard from you guys! The other missionary's in our house are Elder Stewart and Elder Wilks...they are pretty cool! I told Elder Stewart that my mom was a Stewart and we are probably cousins or something! President and Sister Darrington are cool too! We went to our first dinner appointment with the Philip's...they just got married like a week ago! Elder D and Bro. Philips had it all set up to make my meal all GREEN! HaHa very funny huh? Everything was green...my cup, juice, fork, food and even Elder D's tie! I gave Elder Stewart a blessing cuz he was sick. It was good and I hope he gets better! The house we are staying in is Ok..it's kind of old but it's nice and cool, but i don't have a pillow yet and that sucks! It doesn't matter though cuz when I hit the bed I'm out! We are riding bikes today for the first time! My bike is nice but it's kind of like I'm riding my bike in the shower cuz I'm wet all the time, it's crazy humid! Tomorrow we are going to play softball with the ward...I'm so excited to meet everyone! The Hall's are coming, they are a family we are teaching. I went to my first church and it was SICK...the members are cool to help with missionary work!!! I loved it!
well I need to go study, Love Elder Summers!

0 comments: