BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

MTC Letter #4, July 20, 2009


Hey Mom,
I will call on Monday anywhere from 7am to 9am your time, which is 8am to 10am my time! I'm going to try to call as soon as I can. This braclet is for Calleigh. It's crazy that I'm getting ready to leave for Florida. I'm teaching and learning good. It's all about LOVE! I'm not really allowed to be writing you but I wanted to give you a heads up. I'm learning a lot about the gospel and just life in general. I'm already different and if I came home today I would be twice as better as I was when I left! It's weird but I love it!!! Send letters as much as possible. I love hearing from you guys. It makes my day so much better. Well I love you guys but I need to go study. Be good!
Love Elder Summers

0 comments: