BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

MTC Letter #2, July 13, 2009




Hey Mommy I miss you and had some free time so I decide to write. Hey can you send me that photo book from Brodee and some shoe shine, black! Things are going good. It is way hot in our rooms still. The Food is still way good. I'm learning lots and tell Brodee that book he made is way helpful. I love you guys! How was California? In my zone there is an Elder Green from California and he is way cool! I like him! So how are you guys, I hope you know I'm the only Elder that hasn't got a letter. I am learning a lot and growing. When I get in the Mission field you should send me some El Pato sause, I think it has a duck on it! Oh and send my push up things! I'm taking lots of pictures. We get to go to the Temple on Wednesday! Oh yeah I ironed my first shirt today and I will try to wash my clothes Wednesday so wish me luck! This is the best choice I have ever made in my life mom! I am so happy to be here. I hope that we can go through the Temple together when I get back k! Love you Guys!!

Elder Summers

0 comments: