BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

MTC letter #1, July 9th, 2009




Dear Mom,


I just found my pocket planner with your address in it so I decided I better write you! So I couldn't find my shot chart at first but don't worry I found it! I got everything under control and taken care of and I'll turn the shot chart in today.


Hey mom are room is soooo HOT!!! It's hard to sleep, but the food is pretty good here. My companion is Elder Folkerson. He is pretty cool! He also is going to Orlando! There is like 8 people in my zone that are going to Florida! One of them is Elder Moore....he is 22, so I call him Grandpa! He is from Tennessee and his favorite team is the Gators and the Cowboys!!! I like him a lot! Then there an Elder Green in my zone and he's going to New Hampshire. He is from California and he's cool! My zone is pretty cool! Anyway I'm doing good and having fun and learning lots. Well I love you and I will for sure write a letter on my P-day, which is Wednesday ok! Love you guy and talk to you soon!


Love your son, Elder Summers

0 comments: