BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

MTC Letter #5, July 24, 2009


Hey Guys!
I just got back from the temple. It sounds like you guys had a fun time on vacation. I'm meeting lots of cool people everyday. Calleigh thanks for the letter. It made me cry! I LOVE YOU! So do you guys miss me yet? I will call on Monday, probably early from the airport so have your phone ready k? Is Bentley feeling better? Oh and mom send me a picture of where you cut your head. I need to make sure it's alright! So are you guy still working out? I try but I really don't have time to do anything. I eat a lot but I poop like 7 times a day so I'm not gaining any weight and that sucks! Time is flying by for me. It has been fun and really spiritual and Elder Folkerson is pretty cool! I'm singing in the choir with him, cool huh? I'm not good but I'm getting better. I love you guys so much! Cal be a good girl and listen to Mom and Dad, they know whats best! Mom get ready to go to the Temple with me! Dad try spending more time with Cal! You guys are all great examples and you're all in my prayers!
Love you, Elder Summers

0 comments: