BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Letter #48 Kissimee, Dec 13, 2010

Hey Mom,
The Lord has put a lot on my plate but I know I won't have to go through it alone.....I'm District leader and I'm getting another son!!!! Well it should be good. It's crazy how these last 4 weeks I've grown more than ever and I'm so happy again!!! Oh guess what? Last night we set 3 dates for the 1st yeah!!!! I'm so happy but any way things are good!!!! I saw Bro Rap yesterday... he came by the house and seeing the Hall's was so nice, they have grown so much its great and I'm so grateful I got to play a small role in that it makes me want to work even harder. I'm going to try and finish up my tape but I don't think I'm going to make it before Christmas. I'm going to buy a Christmas tree for a less active poor family but the ward will pay me back so don't stress it k??? I'm like 45 min away from Disneyworld and that is where Elder Myler is. I will get to see Elder Engemann tomorrow and I'm pretty happy about that. Well I should be sending my sd card home so I'm going to wait until you send me one but it's full so maybe in your next letter or package. By the way thanks for the food I'm glad it wasn't junk food. ok well I need to write Pres. Hall so I love you so much and I'm sending the question paper home tomorrow so be looking for that.
Love Ya, Elder Summers

0 comments: