BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

St. Cloud Letter # 22, Nov. 23, 2009


Mom...thank you for the letter!!! I'm really sad to hear about Ray. I'm going to miss him, but I will see him real soon again! Mom get to the Temple....IDK what else to say!!!! If you keep putting it off it may never happen and I can't take that. Please I beg you...whatever is holding you back go talk to the Bishop and get rid of it. If thy arm is keeping you out, cut it off....for it is better to enter God's kingdom with one arm then spend one second in Hell. I'm sorry I just want to be with you forever!!! Mom I Love You so much, so much I'm crying just thinking about you!!! I hope you do it!!! I love you!!!! Well ok I've stepped up my game...I'm not letting bad thoughts into my mind. I'm going to master myself....Satan will not beat me!!! He won't because I have Christ on my side and he is ....LOVE!! Satan does not stand a chance against LOVE!!! Well I'm learning a lot out here but I need my priesthood line of authority...OK? And I want the church book..."God loves his children"....I need it!!! I will send your question paper today...ok? Hummm and a package of crap and a few gifts!!!! I might get transferred this week. I will find out Friday...I think...if I'm staying or going. I hope I stay...things are really starting to roll!!! We have 2 people getting baptized in December and more on the way!!! Hey will you send me the friend, Ensign and the New Era. Well you send them to me each month??? It's like $30 for a year. Please Mom I want the conference ones at least. I'm really happy about getting those CD's of conference. Hummm tell Cal sorry I haven't wrote her in a long time. Tell her I love hearing from her!!! Well I love you guys...Thank you for all your love and Prayers. It means a lot to me to know that I have a great family behind me. I love all you guys so much and we all need to go to the Temple as much as we can. Please I want to be with all of you forever!!! Please do what you have to do to become Temple worthy. I want to be with you guys FOREVER.....I LOVE YOU!!!! Mom thanks for the love, prayers and letters it helps tons!!! You are a big part of the reason I am what I am!!! I Love you, Elder Summers

0 comments: