BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

St. Cloud Letter #21, Nov. 16, 2009


Hey Mom,

Today was zone P-day and we played football. I did really good until my dang leg started hurting. I don't know what is wrong, it just starts hurting bad sometimes! Anyway we are meeting this deaf guy. That is why I had you send me those sign language things. So guess what?....we met this guy named Angelo and he's getting baptized. He just has to come to church 2 times and then he is getting put under. He is so cool!!! Things are starting to look up....Saturday we tracked all day, we even skipped dinner. We talked to 100 people and it was sweet. I'm doing good, but Satan is really working hard on me.....so when you and Calleigh pray please pray to help me stay away from sin, OK???? Well I did get your package today and a letter from Brodee. Tell him I'll send him back a letter....But I know I have to write him myself! But that's cool because I like hearing from him!!! Well I'm doing good...but I might not get to see Angelo get baptized if I get transferred. I don't know how much longer I will be here in this area, but I hope I can stay for at least one more transfer. I need to start working out. I'm getting lazy...all I do is sleep!!! I just have no energy!! Well sorry Mom but I have to go! I Love You and thank you for sharing your testimony!!

0 comments: