BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

St. Cloud Letter # 20, Nov. 9 2009


Well mom your letter made me really HAPPY! I'm becoming a better teacher. I want to be like Ammon in the Book of Alma. He was doing things like me, well not good things. The Lord turned him around and is one of the greatest missionary to ever live! It has been real hard lately but I love it. A lot of people are sick here too! Yesterday I had to cover a class....Gospel Principals! Everyone said I did good. So now I'm going to try even harder to become a power teaching tool of the Lords, who is sharp and ready to work! I'm going to keep the rust off me (sin)! I'm not trying to boast....just read Alma 26:12 to know what I'm trying to say! I will become a sharp toll of the Lords!!! Well I'm really happy to hear all the good news!! I can't wait to come home and be with you guys!! I really hope we can ALL go to the Temple together. That is my biggest wish!! Well here is an update....I want the church book "God loves his children" and more sign language stuff sent to me ASAP!! LOL! We are going to start teaching this deaf guy!!! I will be sending a package home soon. That's cool about Cal going to the Temple for baptism for the dead. I'm going to set up a date so all of the new converts can go and do that. Well I need to email the President this week! On Friday we help out with project homeless from 5 until 3. I worked so hard that I forgot to eat! I passed a few pass along cards out too...so I'm always in missionary mode. I LOVE my mission so much!! Well I have to get going. I love the letter this week it made me so happy to hear about you guys!!! I love you and nothing can ever change that!!! Elder Summers

0 comments: